AN 415 (Buprenorphine hydrochloride and naloxone hydrochloride (sublingual) 8 mg (base) / 2 mg (base))
This pill with imprint "AN 415" is Orange, Round and has been identified as Buprenorphine hydrochloride and naloxone hydrochloride (sublingual) 8 mg (base) / 2 mg (base). It is supplied by Amneal Pharmaceuticals.
Buprenorphine/naloxone is used in the treatment of opiate dependence and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesic combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Buprenorphine/naloxone 8 mg (base) / 2 mg (base) is classified as a Schedule 3 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for AN 415
- AN 415
- 8 mg (base) / 2 mg (base)
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Narcotic analgesic combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- 3 - Moderate abuse potential
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Amneal Pharmaceuticals
- Inactive Ingredients:
- acesulfame potassium
citric acid anhydrous
FD&C Yellow No. 6
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
Other Labelers / Repackagers:
|NDC Code||Labeler / Repackager|
More about buprenorphine/naloxone
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 666 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: narcotic analgesic combinations
- Buprenorphine and naloxone oral/sublingual
- Buprenorphine and Naloxone Buccal Film
- Buprenorphine and Naloxone Sublingual Tablets
- Buprenorphine and Naloxone Sublingual Film
- Buprenorphine/naloxone Oromucosal, Sublingual (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.