ALVA (Tranquil diphenhydramine hydrochloride 25 mg)
Generic Name: diphenhydramine
Pill with imprint ALVA is White, Round and has been identified as Tranquil diphenhydramine hydrochloride 25 mg. It is supplied by Alva-Amco Pharmacal Companies, Inc.
Tranquil Nighttime Sleep Aid is used in the treatment of insomnia and belongs to the drug classes anticholinergic antiemetics, anticholinergic antiparkinson agents, antihistamines, miscellaneous anxiolytics, sedatives and hypnotics. There is no proven risk in humans during pregnancy. Tranquil Nighttime Sleep Aid diphenhydramine hydrochloride 25 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for ALVA
- Generic Name
- diphenhydramine hydrochloride 25 mg
- 10.00 mm
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class
- Anticholinergic antiemetics, Anticholinergic antiparkinson agents, Antihistamines, Miscellaneous anxiolytics, sedatives and hypnotics
- Pregnancy Category
- B - No proven risk in humans
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Alva-Amco Pharmacal Companies, Inc
- National Drug Code (NDC)
- Inactive Ingredients
croscarmellose sodium, calcium phosphate monobasic anhydrous, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
Related Images for "ALVA"
More about Tranquil Nighttime Sleep Aid (diphenhydramine)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Imprints, Shape & Color Data
- Drug Interactions
- Drug class: anticholinergic antiemetics
- FDA Alerts (1)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.