A185 (Trimethobenzamide Hydrochloride 300 mg)
Pill with imprint A185 is Purple, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Trimethobenzamide Hydrochloride 300 mg. It is supplied by Amide Pharmaceutical Inc..
Trimethobenzamide is used in the treatment of nausea/vomiting and belongs to the drug class anticholinergic antiemetics. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Trimethobenzamide 300 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for A185
More about trimethobenzamide
- Trimethobenzamide Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 7 Reviews
- Drug class: anticholinergic antiemetics
- Trimethobenzamide Capsules
- Trimethobenzamide Injection Solution
- Trimethobenzamide (Advanced Reading)
- Trimethobenzamide Intramuscular (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.