A157 (Meperidine Hydrochloride 100 mg)
Pill with imprint A157 is White, Round and has been identified as Meperidine Hydrochloride 100 mg. It is supplied by Amide Pharmaceutical Inc..
Meperidine is used in the treatment of pain; light sedation and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesics. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Meperidine 100 mg is classified as a Schedule 2 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for A157
Related Images for "A157"
More about meperidine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 82 Reviews
- Drug class: narcotic analgesics
- Meperidine Injection
- Meperidine Syrup and Oral Solution
- Meperidine Tablets
- Meperidine (Advanced Reading)
- Meperidine Injection (Advanced Reading)