A 11 (Isosorbide mononitrate extended release 30 mg)
Pill with imprint A 11 is Pink, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Isosorbide mononitrate extended release 30 mg. It is supplied by Warrick Pharmaceuticals Corporation.
Isosorbide mononitrate is used in the treatment of angina; heart failure; angina pectoris prophylaxis; esophageal spasm and belongs to the drug class antianginal agents. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Isosorbide mononitrate 30 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for A 11
More about isosorbide mononitrate
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 36 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: antianginal agents
- Isosorbide mononitrate
- Isosorbide Mononitrate Sustained-Release Tablets
- Isosorbide Mononitrate Tablets
- Isosorbide mononitrate (Advanced Reading)
- Isosorbide Mononitrate (FDA)
- Isosorbide Mononitrate Extended Release (FDA)
- Isosorbide Mononitrate (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.