975 (Phenazopyridine hydrochloride 97.5 mg)
This pill with imprint "975" is Red, Round and has been identified as Phenazopyridine hydrochloride 97.5 mg. It is manufactured by Cardinal Health.
Phenazopyridine is used in the treatment of interstitial cystitis; dysuria and belongs to the drug class miscellaneous genitourinary tract agents. There is no proven risk in humans during pregnancy. Phenazopyridine 97.5 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- 97.5 mg
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Miscellaneous genitourinary tract agents
- Pregnancy Category:
- B - No proven risk in humans
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Cardinal Health
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about phenazopyridine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 90 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: miscellaneous genitourinary tract agents
- Phenazopyridine Hydrochloride (AHFS Monograph)
- Phenazopyridine Tablets (FDA)
- Phenazopyridine (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.