93 290 (Bupropion Hydrochloride 100 mg)
Pill with imprint 93 290 is Pink, Round and has been identified as Bupropion Hydrochloride 100 mg. It is supplied by Teva Pharmaceuticals USA.
Bupropion is used in the treatment of major depressive disorder; adhd; depression; anxiety; smoking cessation (and more), and belongs to the drug classes miscellaneous antidepressants, smoking cessation agents. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Bupropion 100 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 93 290
More about bupropion
- Bupropion Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 1622 Reviews
- Drug class: miscellaneous antidepressants
- Bupropion Extended-Release Tablets
- Bupropion Sustained-Release Tablets (Smoking Deterrent)
- Bupropion Tablets and Sustained-Release Tablets
- Bupropion (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.