93 290 (Bupropion 100 mg)
Pill with imprint 93 290 is Pink, Round and has been identified as Bupropion hydrochloride 100 mg. It is supplied by Teva Pharmaceuticals USA.
Bupropion is used in the treatment of major depressive disorder; depression; adhd; anxiety; bipolar disorder (and more), and belongs to the drug classes miscellaneous antidepressants, smoking cessation agents. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Bupropion 100 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 93 290
More about bupropion
- Bupropion Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 1571 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: miscellaneous antidepressants
- Bupropion Extended-Release Tablets
- Bupropion Sustained-Release Tablets (Smoking Deterrent)
- Bupropion Tablets and Sustained-Release Tablets
- Bupropion (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.