93 175 (Quinidine sulfate ER 300 mg)
Pill imprint 93 175 has been identified as Quinidine sulfate ER 300 mg.
Quinidine is used in the treatment of arrhythmia; malaria and belongs to the drug class group I antiarrhythmics. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Quinidine 300 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- 93 175
- 300 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Group I antiarrhythmics
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Teva Pharmaceuticals USA
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- fumaric acid
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about quinidine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- En Español
- 1 Review – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: group I antiarrhythmics
- Quinidine gluconate controlled-release tablets
- Quinidine sulfate
- Quinidine sulfate controlled-release tablets
- Quinidine Oral, Injection, Intramuscular (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.