5882 DAN 5 (Methylphenidate Hydrochloride 5 mg)
Pill with imprint 5882 DAN 5 is Purple, Round and has been identified as Methylphenidate Hydrochloride 5 mg. It is supplied by Watson Pharmaceuticals.
Methylphenidate is used in the treatment of adhd; narcolepsy; depression and belongs to the drug class CNS stimulants. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Methylphenidate 5 mg is classified as a Schedule 2 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for 5882 DAN 5
Related Images for "5882 DAN 5"
More about methylphenidate
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 851 Reviews
- Drug class: CNS stimulants
- FDA Alerts (3)
- Methylphenidate transdermal
- Methylphenidate Oral, Transdermal (Advanced Reading)
- Methylphenidate Transdermal (Advanced Reading)
- Methylphenidate Controlled-Release Tablets
- ... +9 more
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.