472 (Potassium chloride extended-release 20 mEq (1500 mg))
This pill with imprint "472" is White, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Potassium chloride extended-release 20 mEq (1500 mg). It is supplied by Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Inc., USA.
Potassium chloride is used in the treatment of hypokalemia; prevention of hypokalemia and belongs to the drug class minerals and electrolytes. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Potassium chloride 20 mEq (1500 mg) is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- 20 mEq (1500 mg)
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Minerals and electrolytes
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Inc., USA
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about potassium chloride
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 14 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: minerals and electrolytes
- Potassium Chloride
- Potassium Chloride Extended-Release Tablets
- Potassium Chloride Extended-Release Capsules
- Potassium Chloride Injection Solution
- Potassium Chloride Liquid and Powder
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.