45 (Lamotrigine 25 mg)
Pill with imprint 45 is White, Round and has been identified as Lamotrigine 25 mg. It is supplied by Torrent Pharmaceuticals.
Lamotrigine is used in the treatment of bipolar disorder; schizoaffective disorder; seizure prevention; epilepsy and belongs to the drug class triazine anticonvulsants. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Lamotrigine 25 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 45
Related Images for "45"
More about lamotrigine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 1245 Reviews
- Drug class: triazine anticonvulsants
- FDA Alerts (5)
- Lamotrigine Chewable Dispersible Tablets
- Lamotrigine Extended-Release Tablets
- Lamotrigine Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- Lamotrigine Tablets
- Lamotrigine (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.