44 (Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride 30 mg)
Pill with imprint 44 is Red, Round and has been identified as Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride 30 mg. It is supplied by Major Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Pseudoephedrine is used in the treatment of nasal congestion and belongs to the drug class decongestants. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Pseudoephedrine 30 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 44
Related images for "44"
More about pseudoephedrine
- Side effects
- Drug interactions
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Reviews (77)
- Patient tips
- Drug images
- Compare alternatives
- Pricing & coupons
- En español
- Drug class: decongestants
- Drug Information
- Pseudoephedrine (Advanced Reading)
- Pseudoephedrine Capsules and Tablets
- Pseudoephedrine Extended-Release Tablets (12 Hour)
- Pseudoephedrine Extended-Release Tablets (24 Hour)
- Pseudoephedrine Liquid
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.