44 (Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride 30 mg)
Pill with imprint 44 is Red, Round and has been identified as Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride 30 mg. It is supplied by Major Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Pseudoephedrine is used in the treatment of nasal congestion and belongs to the drug class decongestants. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Pseudoephedrine 30 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 44
More about pseudoephedrine
- Pseudoephedrine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 55 Reviews
- Drug class: decongestants
- Pseudoephedrine Capsules and Tablets
- Pseudoephedrine Gel Syrup
- Pseudoephedrine Liquid and Syrup
- Pseudoephedrine Sustained-Release Tablets (12 Hour)
- ... +2 more
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.