4379 V (Multi-vitamin fluoride multivitamin / fluoride 0.5 mg)
Pill imprint 4379 V has been identified as Multi-vitamin fluoride multivitamin / fluoride 0.5 mg.
Multivitamin with fluoride is used in the treatment of vitamin/mineral supplementation and deficiency and belongs to the drug class vitamin and mineral combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Multivitamin with fluoride multivitamin / fluoride 0.5 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- 4379 V
- multivitamin / fluoride 0.5 mg
- 13.00 mm
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Vitamin and mineral combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Qualitest Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- raw sugar
D&C Red No. 7
FD&C Blue No. 1
More about multivitamin with fluoride
- Multivitamins with l-methylfolate and fluoride drops
- Vitamin a/vitamin d/vitamin c/fluoride
- Multivitamins with fluoride
- Other brands: Poly-Vi-Flor, TRI-VIT With Fluoride, Tri-Vitamin with Fluoride, Tri-Vi-Flor, More (4) »
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.