4379 V Pill - four-sided, 13mm
Pill with imprint 4379 V is Four-sided and has been identified as Multi-Vitamin/Fluoride multivitamin / fluoride 0.5 mg. It is supplied by Qualitest Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Multivitamin with fluoride is used in the treatment of Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency and belongs to the drug class vitamin and mineral combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Multivitamin with fluoride multivitamin / fluoride 0.5 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 4379 V
- 4379 V
- multivitamin / fluoride 0.5 mg
- 13.00 mm
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class
- Vitamin and mineral combinations
- Pregnancy Category
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Qualitest Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC)
- 00603-4382 (Discontinued)
- Inactive Ingredients
D&C Red No. 7 Calcium Lake,
FD&C Blue No. 1,
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about multivitamin with fluoride
- Check interactions
- Compare alternatives
- Pricing & coupons
- Drug images
- Side effects
- Dosage information
- Drug class: vitamin and mineral combinations
- En español
- Multivitamins with fluoride drug information
- Pediatric Multivitamin Chewables with Fluoride
- Pediatric Multivitamin Drops with Fluoride
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.