403 (Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride 30 mg)
Pill with imprint 403 is Red, Round and has been identified as Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride 30 mg. It is supplied by Teva Pharmaceuticals USA.
Pseudoephedrine is used in the treatment of nasal congestion and belongs to the drug class decongestants. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Pseudoephedrine 30 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 403
Related Images for "403"
More about pseudoephedrine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 64 Reviews
- Drug class: decongestants
- Pseudoephedrine Extended-Release Tablets (12 Hour)
- Pseudoephedrine Extended-Release Tablets (24 Hour)
- Pseudoephedrine Capsules and Tablets
- Pseudoephedrine Liquid
- Pseudoephedrine (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.