32 (Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate 300 mg)
Pill with imprint 32 is Blue, Egg-shape and has been identified as Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate 300 mg. It is supplied by Apotex Corp..
Tenofovir is used in the treatment of hepatitis b; hiv infection; nonoccupational exposure; occupational exposure and belongs to the drug class nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors (NRTIs). There is no proven risk in humans during pregnancy. Tenofovir 300 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 32
- 300 mg
- 17.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- Nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors (NRTIs)
- Pregnancy Category
- B - No proven risk in humans
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Apotex Corp.
- Qilu Antibiotics (Linyi) Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- National Drug Code (NDC)
- Inactive Ingredients
corn starch, croscarmellose sodium, lactose monohydrate, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, FD&C Blue No. 2, titanium dioxide, triacetin, hypromellose 2910 (15 mPa.s)
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
Related Images for "32"
More about tenofovir
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- 17 Reviews
- Drug class: nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors (NRTIs)
- Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate Tablets
- Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate Oral Powder
- Tenofovir (Advanced Reading)
Other brands: Viread
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.