308 (Zolpidem tartrate extended-release 12.5 mg)
Pill with imprint 308 is Yellow & White, Round and has been identified as Zolpidem tartrate extended-release 12.5 mg. It is supplied by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Inc..
Zolpidem is used in the treatment of insomnia and belongs to the drug class miscellaneous anxiolytics, sedatives and hypnotics. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Zolpidem 12.5 mg is classified as a Schedule 4 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for 308
- 12.5 mg
- Yellow & White
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Miscellaneous anxiolytics, sedatives and hypnotics
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- 4 - Some potential for abuse
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about zolpidem
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 686 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: miscellaneous anxiolytics, sedatives and hypnotics
- Zolpidem Extended-Release Tablets
- Zolpidem Sublingual Tablets (Edluar)
- Zolpidem Oral Spray
- Zolpidem Sublingual Tablets (Intermezzo)
- ... +3 more
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.