268 (Carbamazepine 200 mg)
Pill with imprint 268 is Pink, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Carbamazepine 200 mg. It is supplied by Torrent Pharmaceuticals.
Carbamazepine is used in the treatment of bipolar disorder; trigeminal neuralgia; schizoaffective disorder; epilepsy; borderline personality disorder (and more), and belongs to the drug class dibenzazepine anticonvulsants. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Carbamazepine 200 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 268
- 200 mg
- 14.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Dibenzazepine anticonvulsants
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Torrent Pharmaceuticals
- Inactive Ingredients:
- silicon dioxide colloidal
FD&C Red No. 40
sodium starch glycolate type A potato
pregelatinized corn starch
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about carbamazepine
- Carbamazepine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 250 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: dibenzazepine anticonvulsants
- Carbamazepine Chewable Tablets
- Carbamazepine Oral Suspension
- Carbamazepine Sustained-Release Capsules (Carbatrol)
- Carbamazepine Sustained-Release Tablets
- ... +4 more
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.