202 (Ethinyl Estradiol and Levonorgestrel (Extended-Cycle) 0.03 mg / 0.15 mg)
Pill with imprint 202 is White, Round and has been identified as Ethinyl Estradiol and Levonorgestrel (Extended-Cycle) 0.03 mg / 0.15 mg. It is supplied by Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Ethinyl estradiol/levonorgestrel is used in the treatment of birth control; emergency contraception and belongs to the drug class contraceptives. Not for use in pregnancy. Ethinyl estradiol/levonorgestrel 0.03 mg / 0.15 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 202
Related Images for "202"
More about ethinyl estradiol / levonorgestrel
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- 4369 Reviews
- Drug class: contraceptives
- FDA Alerts (1)
- Patient Information
- Ethinyl estradiol and levonorgestrel extended-cycle
- Ethinyl estradiol and levonorgestrel transdermal
- Levonorgestrel and ethinyl estradiol (Advanced Reading)
- Levonorgestrel and ethinyl estradiol Transdermal (Advanced Reading)
- ... +2 more
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.