20 (Omeprazole Delayed Release (Orally Disintegrating) 20 mg)
Pill with imprint 20 is Red, Round and has been identified as Omeprazole Delayed Release (Orally Disintegrating) 20 mg. It is supplied by CVS Pharmacy, Inc..
Omeprazole is used in the treatment of barrett's esophagus; gerd; erosive esophagitis; duodenal ulcer; helicobacter pylori infection and belongs to the drug class proton pump inhibitors. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Omeprazole 20 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 20
Related Images for "20"
More about omeprazole
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 318 Reviews
- Drug class: proton pump inhibitors
- Patient Information
- Omeprazole (Advanced Reading)
- Omeprazole Delayed-Release Capsules and Tablets (OTC)
- Omeprazole Orally-Disintegrating Tablets
- Omeprazole Delayed-Release Capsules
- Omeprazole Powder for Oral Suspension
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.