1325 Pill - yellow capsule/oblong
Pill with imprint 1325 is Yellow, Capsule/Oblong and has been identified as Amlodipine Besylate, Hydrochlorothiazide and Valsartan 10 mg / 25 mg / 320 mg. It is supplied by Torrent Pharmaceuticals Limited.
Amlodipine/hydrochlorothiazide/valsartan is used in the treatment of High Blood Pressure and belongs to the drug class miscellaneous antihypertensive combinations. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Amlodipine/hydrochlorothiazide/valsartan 10 mg / 25 mg / 320 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 1325
- 10 mg / 25 mg / 320 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- Miscellaneous antihypertensive combinations
- Pregnancy Category
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Torrent Pharmaceuticals Limited
- National Drug Code (NDC)
- 13668-0325 (Discontinued)
- Inactive Ingredients
ferric oxide yellow,
hypromellose 2910 (6 mPa.s),
polyethylene glycol 400,
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
Related images for "1325"
More about amlodipine / hydrochlorothiazide / valsartan
- Check interactions
- Compare alternatives
- Pricing & coupons
- Reviews (7)
- Drug images
- Latest FDA alerts (4)
- Side effects
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy
- Drug class: miscellaneous antihypertensive combinations
- En español
- Amlodipine, hydrochlorothiazide, and valsartan drug information
- Amlodipine, valsartan, and hydrochlorothiazide (Advanced Reading)
- Amlodipine, Valsartan, and Hydrochlorothiazide
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.