1119 (Pioglitazone Hydrochloride 30 mg (base))
Pill with imprint 1119 is White, Round and has been identified as Pioglitazone Hydrochloride 30 mg (base). It is supplied by Torrent Pharmaceuticals Limited.
Pioglitazone is used in the treatment of diabetes, type 2; nonalcoholic fatty liver disease and belongs to the drug class thiazolidinediones. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Pioglitazone 30 mg (base) is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 1119
- 30 mg (base)
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Torrent Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Inactive Ingredients:
- carboxymethylcellulose calcium
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about pioglitazone
- Pioglitazone Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 36 Reviews
- Drug class: thiazolidinediones
Other brands: Actos
- Pioglitazone Hydrochloride (AHFS Monograph)
- Pioglitazone Tablets (FDA)
- Pioglitazone (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.