1119 (Pioglitazone hydrochloride 30 mg (base))
Pill imprint 1119 has been identified as Pioglitazone hydrochloride 30 mg (base).
Pioglitazone is used in the treatment of diabetes, type 2; nonalcoholic fatty liver disease and belongs to the drug class thiazolidinediones. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Pioglitazone 30 mg (base) is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- 30 mg (base)
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Torrent Pharmaceuticals Limited
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- carboxymethylcellulose calcium
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about pioglitazone
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 35 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: thiazolidinediones
Other brands: Actos
- Pioglitazone Hydrochloride (AHFS Monograph)
- Pioglitazone Tablets (FDA)
- Pioglitazone (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.