002 002 (Potassium Chloride Extended Release 8 mEq (600 mg))
Pill with imprint 002 002 is Orange, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Potassium chloride extended release 8 mEq (600 mg). It is supplied by Zydus Pharmaceuticals (USA) Inc..
Potassium chloride is used in the treatment of hypokalemia; prevention of hypokalemia and belongs to the drug class minerals and electrolytes. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Potassium chloride 8 mEq (600 mg) is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 002 002
- 002 002
- 8 mEq (600 mg)
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Minerals and electrolytes
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Zydus Pharmaceuticals (USA) Inc.
- Inactive Ingredients:
FD&C Blue No. 2
FD&C Yellow No. 6
sodium lauryl sulfate
FD&C Red No. 40
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about potassium chloride
- Potassium chloride Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 13 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: minerals and electrolytes
- Potassium Chloride
- Potassium Chloride Extended-Release Capsules
- Potassium Chloride Extended-Release Tablets
- Potassium Chloride Injection Solution
- Potassium Chloride Liquid and Powder
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.