Drug interactions between Zithromax and Zyrtec
Interactions between your drugs
There were no interactions found in our database between Zithromax and Zyrtec - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
- Zithromax is in the drug class macrolides.
- Zithromax is used to treat the following conditions:
- Bacterial Endocarditis Prevention
- Bacterial Infection
- Chlamydia Infection
- COPD, Acute
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Gonococcal Infection, Uncomplicated
- Granuloma Inguinale
- Legionella Pneumonia
- Lyme Disease, Erythema Chronicum Migrans
- Mycobacterium avium-intracellulare, Prophylaxis
- Mycobacterium avium-intracellulare, Treatment
- Mycoplasma Pneumonia
- Nongonococcal Urethritis
- Otitis Media
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Pertussis Prophylaxis
- Skin and Structure Infection
- Skin or Soft Tissue Infection
- STD Prophylaxis
- Typhoid Fever
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infection
- Zyrtec is a member of the drug class antihistamines.
- Zyrtec is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: Zyrtec (cetirizine)
Alcohol can increase the nervous system side effects of cetirizine such as dizziness, drowsiness, and difficulty concentrating. Some people may also experience impairment in thinking and judgment. You should avoid or limit the use of alcohol while being treated with cetirizine. Do not use more than the recommended dose of cetirizine, and avoid activities requiring mental alertness such as driving or operating hazardous machinery until you know how the medication affects you. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions or concerns.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.