Drug interactions between Xanax and Zithromax
Interactions between your drugs
- Xanax is in the drug class benzodiazepines.
- Xanax is used to treat the following conditions:
- Zithromax is a member of the drug class macrolides.
- Zithromax is used to treat the following conditions:
- Bacterial Endocarditis Prevention
- Bacterial Infection
- Chlamydia Infection
- COPD, Acute
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Gonococcal Infection, Uncomplicated
- Granuloma Inguinale
- Legionella Pneumonia
- Lyme Disease, Erythema Chronicum Migrans
- Mycobacterium avium-intracellulare, Prophylaxis
- Mycobacterium avium-intracellulare, Treatment
- Mycoplasma Pneumonia
- Nongonococcal Urethritis
- Otitis Media
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Pertussis Prophylaxis
- Skin and Structure Infection
- Skin or Soft Tissue Infection
- STD Prophylaxis
- Typhoid Fever
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infection
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: Xanax (alprazolam)
Grapefruit and grapefruit juice may interact with ALPRAZolam and lead to potentially dangerous side effects. Discuss the use of grapefruit products with your doctor. Do not increase or decrease the amount of grapefruit products in your diet without first talking to your doctor. Do not drink alcohol while taking ALPRAZolam. This medication can increase the effects of alcohol. You may feel more drowsy, dizzy, or tired if you take ALPRAZolam with alcohol. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions or concerns.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.