Drug Interactions between Sominex and Tylenol
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Sominex (diphenhydramine)
- Tylenol (acetaminophen)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Sominex and Tylenol. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Sominex is in the following drug classes: anticholinergic antiemetics, anticholinergic antiparkinson agents, antihistamines, miscellaneous anxiolytics, sedatives and hypnotics.
- Sominex is used to treat Insomnia.
- Tylenol is in the drug class miscellaneous analgesics.
- Tylenol is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|