Drug Interactions between Provera and Tylenol
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Provera (medroxyprogesterone)
- Tylenol (acetaminophen)
Interactions between your drugs
There were no interactions found in our database between Provera and Tylenol - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
- Provera is in the following drug classes: contraceptives, hormones/antineoplastics, progestins.
- Provera is used to treat the following conditions:
- Tylenol is a member of the drug class miscellaneous analgesics.
- Tylenol is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
No results found in our database - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|