Drug Interactions between pravastatin and Tylenol
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Tylenol (acetaminophen)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between pravastatin and Tylenol. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Pravastatin is in the drug class statins.
Pravastatin is used to treat the following conditions:
- High Cholesterol
- High Cholesterol, Familial Heterozygous
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type IIa, Elevated LDL
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type IIb, Elevated LDL VLDL
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type III, Elevated beta-VLDL IDL
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type IV, Elevated VLDL
- Ischemic Stroke, Prophylaxis
- Myocardial Infarction, Prophylaxis
- Revascularization Procedures, Prophylaxis
- Tylenol is in the drug class miscellaneous analgesics.
- Tylenol is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
No interactions were found. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|