Drug Interactions between Phillips Colon Health and Prilosec
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Phillips Colon Health (bifidobacterium infantis/lactobacillus acidophilus)
- Prilosec (omeprazole)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Phillips Colon Health and Prilosec. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Phillips Colon Health
- Phillips colon health is in the drug class probiotics.
- Phillips colon health is used to treat Dietary Supplementation.
- Prilosec is in the drug class proton pump inhibitors.
- Prilosec is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
No interactions were found. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|