Drug Interactions between Penicillin VK and trazodone
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Penicillin VK (penicillin v potassium)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Penicillin VK and trazodone. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Penicillin vk is in the drug class natural penicillins.
Penicillin vk is used to treat the following conditions:
- Bacterial Infection
- Clostridioides difficile Infection
- Cutaneous Bacillus anthracis
- Fusospirochetosis, Trench Mouth
- Lyme Disease, Erythema Chronicum Migrans
- Otitis Media
- Rat-bite Fever
- Rheumatic Fever Prophylaxis
- Skin or Soft Tissue Infection
- Streptococcal Infection
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infection
- Trazodone is in the drug class phenylpiperazine antidepressants.
- Trazodone is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: trazodone
Alcohol can increase the nervous system side effects of traZODone such as dizziness, drowsiness, and difficulty concentrating. Some people may also experience impairment in thinking and judgment. You should avoid or limit the use of alcohol while being treated with traZODone. Do not use more than the recommended dose of traZODone, and avoid activities requiring mental alertness such as driving or operating hazardous machinery until you know how the medication affects you. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions or concerns.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|