Drug interactions between penicillin v potassium and Zoloft
|penicillin v potassium|
Interactions between your drugs
penicillin v potassium
- Penicillin v potassium is in the drug class natural penicillins.
- Penicillin v potassium is used to treat the following conditions:
- Bacterial Infection
- Clostridial Infection
- Cutaneous Bacillus anthracis
- Fusospirochetosis, Trench Mouth
- Lyme Disease, Erythema Chronicum Migrans
- Otitis Media
- Rat-bite Fever
- Rheumatic Fever Prophylaxis
- Skin or Soft Tissue Infection
- Streptococcal Infection
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infection
- Zoloft is a member of the drug class selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors.
- Zoloft is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: Zoloft (sertraline)
You should avoid or limit the use of alcohol while being treated with sertraline. Alcohol can increase the nervous system side effects of sertraline such as dizziness, drowsiness, and difficulty concentrating. Some people may also experience impairment in thinking and judgment. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions or concerns.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.