Drug interactions between penicillin g potassium and Tums Regular Strength
|penicillin g potassium|
|Tums Regular Strength (calcium carbonate)|
Interactions between your drugs
penicillin g potassium
- Penicillin g potassium is in the drug class natural penicillins.
- Penicillin g potassium is used to treat the following conditions:
- Aspiration Pneumonia
- Bacterial Infection
- Clostridial Infection
- Congenital Syphilis
- Cutaneous Bacillus anthracis
- Deep Neck Infection
- Fusospirochetosis, Trench Mouth
- Gonococcal Infection, Disseminated
- Gram Negative Infection
- Joint Infection
- Lyme Disease, Arthritis
- Lyme Disease, Carditis
- Lyme Disease, Neurologic
- Meningitis, Meningococcal
- Meningitis, Pneumococcal
- Meningitis, Streptococcus Group B
- Prevention of Perinatal Group B Streptococcal Disease
- Rat-bite Fever
- Skin or Soft Tissue Infection
- Streptococcal Infection
Tums Regular Strength
- Tums Regular Strength is a member of the following drug classes: antacids, minerals and electrolytes.
- Tums Regular Strength is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
No results found in our database - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.