Drug interactions between Paracetamol and rosuvastatin
Interactions between your drugs
There were no interactions found in our database between Paracetamol and rosuvastatin - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
- Paracetamol is in the drug class miscellaneous analgesics.
- Paracetamol is used to treat the following conditions:
- Rosuvastatin is a member of the drug class statins.
- Rosuvastatin is used to treat the following conditions:
- High Cholesterol
- High Cholesterol, Familial Heterozygous
- High Cholesterol, Familial Homozygous
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type IIa, Elevated LDL
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type IIb, Elevated LDL VLDL
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type III, Elevated beta-VLDL IDL
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type IV, Elevated VLDL
- Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease
Drug and food interactions
No results found in our database - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.