Drug Interactions between omeprazole and Sotalol Hydrochloride AF
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Sotalol Hydrochloride AF (sotalol)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between omeprazole and Sotalol Hydrochloride AF. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Omeprazole is in the drug class proton pump inhibitors.
- Omeprazole is used to treat the following conditions:
Sotalol Hydrochloride AF
A total of 555 drugs are known to interact with Sotalol Hydrochloride AF.
- Sotalol hydrochloride af is in the following drug classes: group III antiarrhythmics, non-cardioselective beta blockers.
- Sotalol hydrochloride af is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|