Drug Interactions between omeprazole and Sinus Congestion & Pain
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Sinus Congestion & Pain (acetaminophen/guaifenesin/phenylephrine)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between omeprazole and Sinus Congestion & Pain. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Omeprazole is in the drug class proton pump inhibitors.
- Omeprazole is used to treat the following conditions:
Sinus Congestion & Pain
A total of 262 drugs are known to interact with Sinus Congestion & Pain.
- Sinus congestion & pain is in the drug class upper respiratory combinations.
- Sinus congestion & pain is used to treat Cough and Nasal Congestion.
Drug and food interactions
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|