Drug interactions between olanzapine and Vitamin B12
|Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)|
Interactions between your drugs
- Olanzapine is in the drug class atypical antipsychotics.
- Olanzapine is used to treat the following conditions:
- Agitated State
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Asperger Syndrome
- Bipolar Disorder
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Nausea/Vomiting, Chemotherapy Induced
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Paranoid Disorder
- Schizoaffective Disorder
- Tourette's Syndrome
- Vitamin B12 is a member of the drug class vitamins.
- Vitamin B12 is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: olanzapine
Alcohol can increase the nervous system side effects of OLANZapine such as dizziness, drowsiness, and difficulty concentrating. Some people may also experience impairment in thinking and judgment. You should avoid or limit the use of alcohol while being treated with OLANZapine. Do not use more than the recommended dose of OLANZapine, and avoid activities requiring mental alertness such as driving or operating hazardous machinery until you know how the medication affects you. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions or concerns.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.