Drug interactions between metformin and Pravachol
Interactions between your drugs
There were no interactions found in our database between metformin and Pravachol - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
- Metformin is in the drug class non-sulfonylureas.
- Metformin is used to treat the following conditions:
- Pravachol is a member of the drug class statins.
- Pravachol is used to treat the following conditions:
- High Cholesterol
- High Cholesterol, Familial Heterozygous
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type IIa, Elevated LDL
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type IIb, Elevated LDL VLDL
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type III, Elevated beta-VLDL IDL
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type IV, Elevated VLDL
- Ischemic Stroke, Prophylaxis
- Myocardial Infarction, Prophylaxis
- Revascularization Procedures, Prophylaxis
Drug and food interactions
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.