Drug interactions between lisinopril and Penicillin VK
|Penicillin VK (penicillin v potassium)|
Interactions between your drugs
- Lisinopril is in the drug class Angiotensin Converting Enzyme Inhibitors.
- Lisinopril is used to treat the following conditions:
- Penicillin VK is a member of the drug class natural penicillins.
- Penicillin VK is used to treat the following conditions:
- Bacterial Infection
- Clostridial Infection
- Cutaneous Bacillus anthracis
- Fusospirochetosis, Trench Mouth
- Lyme Disease, Erythema Chronicum Migrans
- Otitis Media
- Rat-bite Fever
- Rheumatic Fever Prophylaxis
- Skin or Soft Tissue Infection
- Streptococcal Infection
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infection
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: lisinopril
It is recommended that if you are taking lisinopril you should be advised to avoid moderately high or high potassium dietary intake. This can cause high levels of potassium in your blood. Do not use salt substitutes or potassium supplements while taking lisinopril, unless your doctor has told you to.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.