Drug Interactions between lansoprazole and Proglycem
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Proglycem (diazoxide)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between lansoprazole and Proglycem. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Lansoprazole is in the drug class proton pump inhibitors.
Lansoprazole is used to treat the following conditions:
- Aspiration Pneumonia
- Barrett's Esophagus
- Duodenal Ulcer
- Duodenal Ulcer Prophylaxis
- Erosive Esophagitis
- Helicobacter Pylori Infection
- Hiatal Hernia
- Laryngopharyngeal Reflux
- Multiple Endocrine Adenomas
- NSAID-Induced Gastric Ulcer
- NSAID-Induced Ulcer Prophylaxis
- Stomach Ulcer
- Systemic Mastocytosis
- Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome
- Proglycem is in the following drug classes: agents for hypertensive emergencies, glucose elevating agents.
- Proglycem is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
No interactions were found. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Therapeutic duplication warnings are only returned when drugs within the same group exceed the recommended therapeutic duplication maximum.
Drug Interaction Classification
|Highly clinically significant. Avoid combinations; the risk of the interaction outweighs the benefit.|
|Moderately clinically significant. Usually avoid combinations; use it only under special circumstances.|
|Minimally clinically significant. Minimize risk; assess risk and consider an alternative drug, take steps to circumvent the interaction risk and/or institute a monitoring plan.|
|No interaction information available.|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.