Drug interactions between K + Potassium and simvastatin
|K + Potassium (potassium chloride)|
Interactions between your drugs
K + Potassium
A total of 425 drugs (2852 brand and generic names) are known to interact with K + Potassium.
- K + Potassium is in the drug class minerals and electrolytes.
- K + Potassium is used to treat the following conditions:
- Simvastatin is a member of the drug class statins.
- Simvastatin is used to treat the following conditions:
- Cardiovascular Risk Reduction
- High Cholesterol
- High Cholesterol, Familial Heterozygous
- High Cholesterol, Familial Homozygous
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type IIa, Elevated LDL
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type IIb, Elevated LDL VLDL
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type III, Elevated beta-VLDL IDL
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type IV, Elevated VLDL
- Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.