Drug Interactions between K + Potassium and omeprazole
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- K + Potassium (potassium chloride)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between K + Potassium and omeprazole. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
K + Potassium
A total of 137 drugs are known to interact with K + Potassium.
- K + potassium is in the drug class minerals and electrolytes.
- K + potassium is used to treat the following conditions:
- Omeprazole is in the drug class proton pump inhibitors.
- Omeprazole is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|