Drug Interactions between Guaifenesin DM and lisinopril
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Guaifenesin DM (dextromethorphan/guaifenesin)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Guaifenesin DM and lisinopril. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
A total of 271 drugs are known to interact with Guaifenesin DM.
- Guaifenesin dm is in the drug class upper respiratory combinations.
- Guaifenesin dm is used to treat the following conditions:
- Lisinopril is in the drug class Angiotensin Converting Enzyme Inhibitors.
- Lisinopril is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: lisinopril
It is recommended that if you are taking lisinopril you should be advised to avoid moderately high or high potassium dietary intake. This can cause high levels of potassium in your blood. Do not use salt substitutes or potassium supplements while taking lisinopril, unless your doctor has told you to.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|