Drug interactions between Florastor and vancomycin
|Florastor (saccharomyces boulardii lyo)|
Interactions between your drugs
There were no interactions found in our database between Florastor and vancomycin - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
A total of 0 drugs are known to interact with Florastor.
- Florastor is in the following drug classes: antidiarrheals, probiotics.
- Florastor is used to treat Diarrhea.
- Vancomycin is a member of the drug class glycopeptide antibiotics.
- Vancomycin is used to treat the following conditions:
- Bacterial Endocarditis Prevention
- Bacterial Infection
- Bone infection
- Burns, External
- Clostridial Infection
- Febrile Neutropenia
- Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus Infection
- Nosocomial Pneumonia
- Prevention of Perinatal Group B Streptococcal Disease
- Pseudomembranous Colitis
- Shunt Infection
- Skin or Soft Tissue Infection
- Surgical Prophylaxis
Drug and food interactions
No results found in our database - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.