Drug Interactions between Ethyol and Neosar
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Ethyol (amifostine)
- Neosar (cyclophosphamide)
Interactions between your drugs
There were no interactions found in our database between Ethyol and Neosar - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
- Ethyol is in the drug class antineoplastic detoxifying agents.
- Ethyol is used to treat the following conditions:
- Neosar is a member of the drug class alkylating agents.
- Neosar is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
No results found in our database - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|