Drug Interactions between Eliquis and pantoprazole
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Eliquis (apixaban)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Eliquis and pantoprazole. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Eliquis is in the drug class factor Xa inhibitors.
Eliquis is used to treat the following conditions:
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Prophylaxis after Hip Replacement Surgery
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Prophylaxis after Knee Replacement Surgery
- Deep Vein Thrombosis, Prophylaxis
- Prevention of Thromboembolism in Atrial Fibrillation
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Thromboembolic Stroke Prophylaxis
- Venous Thromboembolism
- Pantoprazole is in the drug class proton pump inhibitors.
- Pantoprazole is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|