Drug interactions between Dulcolax Bowel Cleansing and ranitidine
|Dulcolax Bowel Cleansing (bisacodyl/magnesium citrate)|
Interactions between your drugs
There were no interactions found in our database between Dulcolax Bowel Cleansing and ranitidine - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
Dulcolax Bowel Cleansing
A total of 348 drugs (1402 brand and generic names) are known to interact with Dulcolax Bowel Cleansing.
- Dulcolax Bowel Cleansing is in the drug class laxatives.
- Dulcolax Bowel Cleansing is used to treat Bowel Preparation.
- Ranitidine is a member of the drug class H2 antagonists.
- Ranitidine is used to treat the following conditions:
- Cutaneous Mastocytosis
- Duodenal Ulcer
- Duodenal Ulcer Prophylaxis
- Erosive Esophagitis
- Gastric Ulcer Maintenance Treatment
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hiatal Hernia
- Laryngopharyngeal Reflux
- Pathological Hypersecretory Conditions
- Stomach Ulcer
- Stress Ulcer Prophylaxis
- Surgical Prophylaxis
- Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome
Drug and food interactions
No results found in our database - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.