Drug interactions between doxycycline and Mucinex Sinus-Max Day & Night (Night)
|Mucinex Sinus-Max Day & Night (Night) (acetaminophen/diphenhydramine/phenylephrine)|
Interactions between your drugs
- Doxycycline is in the following drug classes: miscellaneous antimalarials, tetracyclines.
- Doxycycline is used to treat the following conditions:
- Anthrax Prophylaxis
- Bacterial Infection
- Bullous Pemphigoid
- Chlamydia Infection
- Cutaneous Bacillus anthracis
- Epididymitis, Sexually Transmitted
- Gonococcal Infection, Uncomplicated
- Granuloma Inguinale
- Inclusion Conjunctivitis
- Lyme Disease
- Lyme Disease, Arthritis
- Lyme Disease, Carditis
- Lyme Disease, Erythema Chronicum Migrans
- Lyme Disease, Neurologic
- Lymphogranuloma Venereum
- Malaria Prevention
- Mycoplasma Pneumonia
- Nongonococcal Urethritis
- Ocular Rosacea
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Pleural Effusion
- Q Fever
- Rabbit Fever
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Rickettsial Infection
- Skin or Soft Tissue Infection
- STD Prophylaxis
- Syphilis, Early
- Syphilis, Latent
- Tertiary Syphilis
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infection
- Urinary Tract Infection
Mucinex Sinus-Max Day & Night (Night)
A total of 1034 drugs (5895 brand and generic names) are known to interact with Mucinex Sinus-Max Day & Night (Night).
- Mucinex Sinus-Max Day & Night (Night) is a member of the drug class upper respiratory combinations.
- Mucinex Sinus-Max Day & Night (Night) is used to treat Cold Symptoms.
Drug and food interactions
No results found in our database - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.