Drug Interactions between diphenhydramine / pseudoephedrine and MethylPREDNISolone Dose Pack
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- MethylPREDNISolone Dose Pack (methylprednisolone)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between diphenhydramine / pseudoephedrine and MethylPREDNISolone Dose Pack. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
diphenhydramine / pseudoephedrine
- Diphenhydramine / pseudoephedrine is in the drug class upper respiratory combinations.
- Diphenhydramine / pseudoephedrine is used to treat the following conditions:
MethylPREDNISolone Dose Pack
- Methylprednisolone dose pack is in the drug class glucocorticoids.
- Methylprednisolone dose pack is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: MethylPREDNISolone Dose Pack (methylprednisolone)
Grapefruit juice may increase the blood levels of certain medications such as methylPREDNISolone. You may want to limit your consumption of grapefruit and grapefruit juice during treatment with methylPREDNISolone. However, if you have been regularly consuming grapefruit or grapefruit juice with the medication, then it is advisable for you to talk with your doctor before changing the amounts of these products in your diet, as this may alter the effects of your medication. Contact your doctor if your condition changes or you experience increased side effects. Orange juice is not expected to interact.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|