Drug Interactions between Daily Multi-Vitamins with Minerals and omeprazole
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Daily Multi-Vitamins with Minerals (multivitamin with minerals)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Daily Multi-Vitamins with Minerals and omeprazole. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Daily Multi-Vitamins with Minerals
A total of 91 drugs are known to interact with Daily Multi-Vitamins with Minerals.
- Daily multi-vitamins with minerals is in the drug class vitamin and mineral combinations.
- Daily multi-vitamins with minerals is used to treat Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency.
- Omeprazole is in the drug class proton pump inhibitors.
- Omeprazole is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
No interactions were found. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Therapeutic duplication warnings are only returned when drugs within the same group exceed the recommended therapeutic duplication maximum.
Drug Interaction Classification
|Highly clinically significant. Avoid combinations; the risk of the interaction outweighs the benefit.|
|Moderately clinically significant. Usually avoid combinations; use it only under special circumstances.|
|Minimally clinically significant. Minimize risk; assess risk and consider an alternative drug, take steps to circumvent the interaction risk and/or institute a monitoring plan.|
|No interaction information available.|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.