Drug Interactions between Cymbalta and multivitamin with minerals
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Cymbalta (duloxetine)
- multivitamin with minerals
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Cymbalta and multivitamin with minerals. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Cymbalta is in the drug class serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors.
- Cymbalta is used to treat the following conditions:
multivitamin with minerals
- Multivitamin with minerals is in the drug class vitamin and mineral combinations.
- Multivitamin with minerals is used to treat Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency.
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: Cymbalta (duloxetine)
DULoxetine may cause liver damage, and taking it with alcohol may increase that risk. You should avoid or limit the use of alcohol while being treated with DULoxetine. Call your doctor immediately if you have fever, chills, joint pain or swelling, excessive tiredness or weakness, unusual bleeding or bruising, skin rash or itching, loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting, dark colored urine, or yellowing of the skin or the whites of your eyes, as these may be symptoms of liver damage. It is important to tell your doctor about all other medications you use, including vitamins and herbs. Do not stop using any medications without first talking to your doctor.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|