Drug Interactions between Crestor and Pradaxa
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Crestor (rosuvastatin)
- Pradaxa (dabigatran)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Crestor and Pradaxa. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Crestor is in the drug class statins.
Crestor is used to treat the following conditions:
- High Cholesterol
- High Cholesterol, Familial Heterozygous
- High Cholesterol, Familial Homozygous
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type IIa, Elevated LDL
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type IIb, Elevated LDL VLDL
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type III, Elevated beta-VLDL IDL
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type IV, Elevated VLDL
- Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease
- Pradaxa is in the drug class thrombin inhibitors.
- Pradaxa is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|